We collect certain information or data about your visit when you use www.ukenvironmentservices.co.uk. This information is a combination of data collected by Google analytics software (which is non-personally identifiable information) and from any information that you send us by using our e-mail contact form.
More information about Google analytics can be found on this Google website: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/600424...
This information can include:
- Questions, queries, contact numbers, feedback and your email address if you send us an email using the contact form on this (www.ukenvironmentservices.co.uk) website. Any information that you send to us will only be used for the purpose that you provide it for and not for any marketing purposes (if you opt-out)
- Your IP address, geographic location (town or city) and details of which operating system your computer, mobile or tablet used
- Information on how you use the site - time on whole website and individual pages and other to help us improve the website
This allows us to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Respond to any questions or feedback you send us - if you’ve asked us to
We can’t personally identify you using your data unless it's information that you voluntarily submit to us.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our password and anti-virus protected computers in the UK. E-mail submissions are transmitted from your computer or device to us by a specialist web hosting company which is based in the U.K and uses secure servers that are also located in the U.K
By submitting your personal data you agree to this form of data transmission and storage.
Keeping your data secure
Our website uses ssl encryption but transmitting information over the internet is never completely secure and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is sent at your own risk.
We also have security features and procedures in place and endeavour to keep your data secure once we receive it.
We do not share your information with any other organisations for marketing or commercial purposes and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Disclosing your information
We will never pass on your personal information to anyone unless we are legally required to do so or if we have to enforce or apply our terms & conditions or a contract between ourselves and a client.
You can ask us what information we hold about you and ask us not to use any of the information that we have collected.
Links to other websites
Following a link to another website